“The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
7So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.”
As a child I was always intrigued with building and the construction process. As well as the renovation process.
Building things or reconstructing or renewing takes a lot of time details and sweat n pain.
But before you can build or rebuild anything you must first have a VISION.
Get pregnant with a vision
- “I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon a tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
- And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the Vision, and make it plain upon tablets, that he may run that readeth it.
- For the Vision is yet for an appointed time,but at the end it shall speak, and not lie; though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
- Behold his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him; but the just shall live by faith.
Before you can start any task there must be a vision how how you see the end to be , if no vision than what are you working towards.
“Where there is no vision, the people perish; but he that keepeth the law, happy is he”
-American Standard Version-
“ Where there is no vision, the people cast off restraint
- a measure or condition that keeps someone or something under control or within limits.
“Where there is no vision, there is no redemptive revelation of God
When God reveals his purpose aka vision for your life there’s always gonna be a plan of attack.
Now everyone can’t walk with you cause they can’t see what you see
“And i, Daniel, alone saw the vision, for the men who were with me did not see the vision, but a great trembling fell upon them so that they fled to hide themselves.
8. Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.
9. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.
Definition of VISION
- The manner in which one sees or conceives of something
- A mental image produced by the imagination
- The mystical experience of seeing something that is not in fact present to the natural eye or is supernatural. (faith)
- The ability or an instance of great perception, especially of the future developments
- Read The power of anticipating that which may come to be or come to pass.